5th Grade Physical Education
***Class Rules & Expectations
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Try your best!
- Loose fitting and comfortable clothing
- Removed glasses when appropriate
- Tennis shoes/Sneakers (No boots or high heels)
||Student consistently embodies all components of the 6 Pillars of charter.
||Student most of the time embodies components of the 6 Pillars of charter.
||Student sometimes embodies components of the 6 Pillars of charter.
||Student rarely embodies components of the 6 Pillars of charter.
||Student consistently participates in activity & student shows skills development mastery.
||Student is persistent at skill development & skills are at activity level.
||Student is attempting task & skill is developing.
||Student seldom attempts at improving skill & no significant change in skill development.
6 Pillars of WK
- Be honest
- Don’t deceive, cheat, or steal
- Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do
- Have the courage to do the right thing
- Build a good reputation
- Be loyal — stand by your family, friends, and country
- Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule
- Be tolerant and accepting of differences
- Use good manners, not bad language
- Be considerate of the feelings of others
- Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone
- Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements
- Do what you are supposed to do
- Plan ahead
- Persevere: keep on trying!
- Always do your best
- Use self-control
- Be self-disciplined
- Think before you act — consider the consequences
- Be accountable for your words, actions, and attitudes
- Set a good example for others
- Play by the rules
- Take turns and share
- Be open-minded; listen to others
- Don’t take advantage of others
- Don’t blame others carelessly
- Treat all people fairly
- Be kind
- Be compassionate and show you care
- Express gratitude
- Forgive others
- Help people in need
- Do your share to make your school and community better
- Get involved in community affairs
- Stay informed; vote
- Be a good neighbor
- Obey laws and rules
- Respect authority
- Protect the environment