Booster Club Special Events
1) You may purchase supplies from the Booster Club that we normally carry for our game supplies (except pizza‘s). You would receive a counted inventory to use and the Booster Club would purchase back any unused, so you would not pay for more than you use.
2) Supplies would include candy bars, pop, water, PowerAde, malts, popcorn, airheads, pickles and snack stuff that is normally sold during a regular game.
3) You will need to provide your own workers, your own cash for start up money, any extra items you want to sell (such as subs, taco’s in a bag, Ice for coolers, ect…) and you would also be in charge of clean up OR a $25.00 charge will be added to you’re supply’s bill.
4) You will receive an inventory slip to fill out and get back to Neil Hedquist 1 week in advance so Neil has enough time to get all supply’s that will be need to make your Special Event great.
5) Booster Club will still provide the set up and equipment (such as roaster pans, popcorn machine, coolers ect…) Neil will meet the Adult in Charge for set up and any questions you might have. (Remember you must have an Adult in Charge as the Booster Club has a lot of money in their equipment and we would hate to see it be damaged due to no supervision by an adult).
We want to see you’re special event be a great one and by using the top 6 steps we are sure it will be one.
Yes / No expected
PowerAde _______Candy Bars/ Skittles / Star Bursts/Air head extreme_______
Malt Mix Cups _________
Pickles on a stick ________
Fruit Snacks ________
Time Events Starts _________________
Time Event Ends ___________________
Adult in Charge _______________________
Date of Event ___________________________
Product Charge per Item
Pop, water, PowerAde __1.00 per bottle_____
Malt Cups __1.00 per cup_____Pickles on a stick __.$6.00 per jar_____
Candy Bars, skittles, star burst, airhead extremes___.75_____
Air heads __.15 each_____
Popcorn packs (combination oil/popcorn) __$2.00_______